sábado, 4 de abril de 2009

Love...Love...Love...


Then...

Heart of iron ...
Sometimes I wanted to go back in time
To start this feeling of time,
What was in the chest and do not leave now.

I turned into someone that I am not,
What made me a man of infidel love,
And the few I took my faith ... peace

My friends say I'm not the same,
I live on the streets when walking at random,
Evaded me and talking with loneliness.

Because nobody knows the pain that I carry,
I bring in my chest a heart of iron,
Salted and locked at any passion.

A heart of iron,
It was all that remained,
From a guy who loved it was love,
And that hurt.

A heart of iron,
Locked by pain,
From someone who has been lost and few,
I do not know who I am more!

Then believe in love ...always
Desire for you love...love and more love...

Kisses Always...

Thais Nieri.

Nenhum comentário: